HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saint Bernard needs a PERMANENT FOREVER HOME

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heavenlyscent

PostSubject: Saint Bernard needs a PERMANENT FOREVER HOME   Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi
I am bringing over a Saint Bernard who has been badly neglected in Cyprus. He is 2- 3 years old and has spent the last 8 months in a kennel with no run 3ft by 1ft. He has been rescued and is being assessed. I am looking for a permanent forever home for this boy, he is under weight, he gets on well with other dogs. He is under going his pet passport as we speak and will be ready to fly very soon. The person who takes him will be home checked, regardless of where you live. He is a very special boy and needs lots of love and care and to live in the house. If you feel that you can offer Basil a home, please contact me
Thank you very much in anticipation
Anne-Marie
Back to top Go down
lora

PostSubject: Re: Saint Bernard needs a PERMANENT FOREVER HOME   Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:30 am

Well done getting him out of kennels. Good luck finding him his forever home! Paws crossed for this big guy!
Back to top Go down
http://www.itsthedogslife.com
Heavenlyscent

PostSubject: Re: Saint Bernard needs a PERMANENT FOREVER HOME   Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:38 pm

lora wrote:
Well done getting him out of kennels. Good luck finding him his forever home! Paws crossed for this big guy!

Thank you very much Lora, surely someone will come forward, as we are hoping to rescue another Saint today xxx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saint Bernard needs a PERMANENT FOREVER HOME   

Back to top Go down

Saint Bernard needs a PERMANENT FOREVER HOME
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1