HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Macnamara...Gone but never forgotten

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
macnamara

PostSubject: Macnamara...Gone but never forgotten    Sat Mar 28, 2015 10:01 pm

It's ironic, having not posted on here for a long time when I finally do it's the hardest thing I've ever had to write

Having been diagnosed with Dilated Cardiomyopathy at the age of two with a maximum life expectancy of a further 8-12 months our big beautiful boy finally lost his brave battle at 4.50am this morning passing away in my arms 6 days after his 4th birthday.

Mere words can't express the loss we feel, the house seems so empty and quiet tonight, we're missing his big happy face, playing with his toys, going for a walk (even though he was scared of the dark, the big softie) hell I'm even missing being covered in drool and finding dog hairs everywhere.

Its strange, on the one hand we feel cheated only to have had 4 years with him but on the other hand honoured that he allowed us to spend those 4 precious years with him, he really was the most wonderful companion and he has left a huge slobbery St Bernard shaped hole in the hearts of all those that knew him

We really don't know if we will have another St Bernard certainly not straight away, don't think we couldn't take this heartache again. In the future, who knows? time is a great healer both for our grief and the health problems associated with the breed

Your star may not have burned for long but it certainly burned brightly lighting up our hearts with joy, now you are free from suffering we hope you are having a great time meeting up with all your old friends

Macnamara.....Gone but never, ever forgotten
Back to top Go down
ourfairview
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Macnamara...Gone but never forgotten    Sat May 02, 2015 3:57 pm

so sorry for your loss I know that robbed feeling Sad

http://www.fairviewstbernards.co.uk
ravo

PostSubject: Re: Macnamara...Gone but never forgotten    Mon May 04, 2015 7:25 pm

We are sorry to hear that you have lost your lovely boy at such a young age.
Our thoughts are with you;
Dave and Jackie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macnamara...Gone but never forgotten    

Back to top Go down

Macnamara...Gone but never forgotten
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1